CRAFTING TOGETHER

CRAFTING TOGETHER
MARCH 2015

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

UNITY STAMPS FWF Feb. 15 and Paper Secrets Sketch Challenge Feb. 14 2013

 

 
 
This is the sketch from Paper Secrets for Feb.14.
 
Here is my take on the sketch.
 

I have also used the following Unity Stamps on this layout.
 http://unitystampco.com/
June 2012 Kit of the month, March 2012 KOM, January 2013 SMAK kit,
November 2012 SMAK KOM, Christmas set 25 Days, and Authentique Christmas ticket.
The papers and embellishments are from Simple Stories and My Mind's Eye.
You can check out the FWF creations here.
http://theunitystampco.blogspot.ca/

17 comments:

  1. Oh so cute! Love the holiday tickets and the "high-five" with Santa! :) Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Secrets! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow. this is a complicated sketch and you nailed it! Love the stamps you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a neat layout! Love all of the elements!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the chevron's really work well on this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Ruby from the stamps to the fabulous Papers!!!
    Hugs
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another fabulous layout, Ruby! Love that high five with Santa!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great take on that sketch for sure. Love all the pretty colors and texture.

    ReplyDelete
  8. An amazing page and layout!! Love all the layers and details

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great LO! So many fun details! What a fun but complicated sketch and you definitely created an inpired LO from it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Ruby! I LOVE your layout. The photos are so sweet and you did a fantastic job with the sketch. Gorgeous elements, truly a beautiful layout!! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I so look forward to seeing your layouts, Ruby. They are ALWAYS amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable. I love the photo of Santa's high five. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww, how adorable! I wonder where my pics of the children with Santa are?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE this layout! This is amazing! I still have a hard time using rubber stamps on my LOs but you rocked it!

    ReplyDelete