CRAFTING TOGETHER

CRAFTING TOGETHER
MARCH 2015

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Paper Secrets Sketch Challenge Feb. 2013 and Unity Stamps Colour Challenge and Unity FWF March 1


 
 
 




This is my take on the Paper Secrets February Sketch Challenge.
I have used K & Co. papers and embellishments cut from Sizzix dies and Sizzlets to create this layout.
All the stamps are from UNITY STAMPS.
I used the following stamps. SMAK kits from Jan.and Feb.2013,
KIT of Month Feb. 2011,  KOM Jan. 2013 and Insta-Cute on this layout. The banner stamp up in the left corner was done with VersaMark ink and then an ink rub over it.
I have also posted this layout for the Feb. Colour challenge from Unity.
 
You can check out the inspiration on the Unity Blog.
 
 

20 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout and she is totally adoreable with her pretty heart!!
    Pssst every time I pop over for a visit I start singing the song . . .
    Ruby,Ruby,Ruby ..Ruby dahdahdahdadada....
    Hugs
    Tracy
    xoxo
    dahdahdahdahdadada

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1 word. LOVE!!! Ruby you are just awesome. Absolutely stunning layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this layout! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this layout, great colors and use of the stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty in pink lo. Love all the hearts and soft flower trim. Darling design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ruby, I bet you always have a camera handy when you are around your grandchildren! You have so many wonderful pictures to scrap! I love your layouts and this one is no exception.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous layout there are so many wonderful elements and some lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so Pretty, Ruby!! Gorgeous colours, and such sweet photos of your granddaughter. I love how you tie the tickets together with the twine, too. Have a wonderful weekend!! {hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your lo,colours are great, stamps you have used are fab love it..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Ruby, the love you put into these layouts of your GD, just makes my heart smile! This is so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely PERFECT layout! Love the stamps and colors you've used! Thanks for playing along with us at Unity :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a terrific combination of elements you used for your lovely layout.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great layout I love the pictures what a cutie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love, love, love this fabulous layout! You combine scrapbooking and stamping like no other! I always enjoy seeing your beautiful creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the little hits of blue in this otherwise very pink layout! Sweet design.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great take on the layout!! I think the tickets on the bottom are very cute addition

    ReplyDelete
  17. your ROCK! this shades of pink and red are fabulous..such a super fab layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. how sweet, Ruby! looove all the pink. thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete