CRAFTING TOGETHER

CRAFTING TOGETHER
MARCH 2015

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Paper Secrets March Sketch Challenge 2013

 
 
 
 
This is my layout take on the sketch.
You can see all the other creations here.
 
I have used On the Bright Side collection, MME the Sweetest Thing Washi tape, Stella Rosa (Gertie ) Chipboard and various diecuts from other collections.
The buttons were diecut from scrap chipboard. I covered them with the sample sheet from On the Bright Side collection pack.
The dimensional flowers were made on my Cricut from the Flower Shoppe cartridge.
Thickers number.
 
 



 






 

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh I LOVE what you have done with the sketch! Adorable photos and that is one of my favorite MME collections! FABULOUS job! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Paper Secrets! :)

    ReplyDelete