CRAFTING TOGETHER

CRAFTING TOGETHER
MARCH 2015

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Paper Secrets Sketch Challenge and Unity Stamps FWF March 29 2013

 
This is my layout using the sketch from Paper Secrets for the March 15th sketch challenge.
I have used some of my older scrap supplies. It has been awhile since I worked with Sassafrass Lass.
I used some texture paste on the upper left corner with a Crafter's workshop template. This was a fun and interesting technique. Some of the paste wasn't to my standards so I covered them with pattern papers. I used the template for the paper pattern.
All the stamping was done using Unity Stamps. These are my favourite stamps.
I used the following sets on the layout. A little Bit Washi, Simple Stories Happy Day and Destinations, All About the Journey, Kits of Month for July 2011, March 2012 and Nov. 2012. SMAK kits for August 2012, October 2012 and Jan. 2013. 
You can see FWF today here.
http://www.theunitystampco.blogspot.ca/

16 comments:

  1. Super super cute!! Love the hexagons and those photos are just so precious! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Secrets! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cute little scarp page The kids are so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruby,
    I love this layout. It is adorable. Nice hexagons. Hope that you have a Blessed Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how cute! I really like all the sentiments scattered around the layout

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your layout! Wonderful color choice! Have a happy and Blessed Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is busy and rather beautiful, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the hexagons you've used on this layout! Just sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another great LO, Ruby. I love the hexagons. Sassafras Lass is one of those paper companies that I like in the store, then have trouble using. You used it well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ruby, you are AWESOME at layouts and this is no exception! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That layout is awesome you did a great job love all the stamps

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wowsers! This is fabulous, Ruby. All of the details and colors set off the sweet photos perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fabulous lo! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a pretty layout, Ruby!! LOVE the colours and the sweet photos. I like the hexagons on the top left corner of your layout too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Definitely a charming lay-out - great layers!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute! Love the hexagona and all the stamps you incorporated - great layout!

    ReplyDelete