CRAFTING TOGETHER

CRAFTING TOGETHER
MARCH 2015

Sunday, June 23, 2013

UNITY STAMPS FWF Friday June 28 and JUNE/JULY CHALLENGE 2013

 
COLOUR CHALLENGE
 
 
 
 
 
 
I did this card for the challenge this month at Unity Stamps.
I used stamps from Heartfelt sentiments, Kits of Month August 2009,  March 2012 and June 2012 .
 I used papers from Echo Park and My Mind's Eye.
See all the other entries on this blog.
Friday is a fun day at Unity Stamps. It is time for Friends with Flair. We all come together to share our stamping projects.
Check this out at Unity Stamps Blog. HERE

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Ruby! I love your adorable new blog banner photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is FABULOUS!!!! I love it ALL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so fun! love the papers, all the layers and the scrappy feel of this. cute card. thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ruby this card just screams summer. Love how it all comes together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors, the layers and the cameras!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous, Ruby! All of the elements and layers work perfectly together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so pretty! love those great papers!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow what great summer card. I love all the bright and cherry colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty card! Great job on the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, that is so pretty! I love all your layers! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a lovely card, Ruby!! Lots of layering and I love the little cameras. Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the card! It's so bright and FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a real treat for the eyes! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome card I need to get going on this challenge

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really like all the layers in here. Those little cameras work perfectly with the sentiments too. Pretty!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love all the layers, and colors, and richness to this. Well done indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  17. How could anyone not smile Ruby when they saw all your wonderful brightness on this delightful card.

    ReplyDelete