CRAFTING TOGETHER

CRAFTING TOGETHER
MARCH 2015

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Unity Stamps FWF Friday June 14 and May layout challenge 2013

 
 
 
 
This is a layout that I created using the layout sketch for May/June challenge.
It can be found on the Unity Stamps blog.
I have used Glimmer Mist for the background paper.
The patterned paper is from the Fancy Pants Good Life collection.
The stars were cut on my Cricut from the Sophisticated cartridge.
The UNITY stamps used were Just a little Clicky backgrounder. ( I LOVE this stamp.)  Insta-cute, Vintage Ticket,
SMAK kits Feb. 2012, March 2013 and April 2013.
Check out the other submissions on the blog.

15 comments:

  1. I've said it before, but will say it again - You are the "Queen" of scrapbook layouts. This is fabulous and all of the details work together wonderfully, Ruby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the cameras on pop dots and patterned papers!! WOWW... your layouts are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this layout is just so fun! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This layout is totally cool! I love all those cameras and your Polaroid frames are very fun. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great layout, Ruby. SO GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super layout, Ruby! Looks like a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your awsome layout just Supe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, this is fabulous, Ruby!
    Love all the wonderful details.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic LO! Looks like y'all had a good time :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great combo of pattern and color! Beautiful layout, Ruby!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an amazing layout! I love the little cameras popping out!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is amazing! I love what you did with the camaera background. So cool. It is all fabulous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun layout!I'm with Gaylynn I love the funky camera background.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a wonderful layout! I love the design! I find it so difficult to stamp on my layouts, so thank you for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete