CRAFTING TOGETHER

CRAFTING TOGETHER
MARCH 2015

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Unity Stamps FWF August 9 2013

 
 
 
This is my layout using the July Sketch from My Mind's Eye.
 
I have used various MME pattern papers and embellishments.
(Lime Twist, Tattered and Worn and Sweetest Things.)
 
I stamped the polaroid frame with a Unity Stamp.
The CHIC frame was cut on my Cricut using the Wild Card Cartridge.
The titles were from Designer Calendar and George Cartridge.
I made my own zebra paper border using the Cricut Simple Cards cartridge.
  
All stamping was done using Unity Stamps.
They were Kits of the month June 2012 and Jan. 2013.
 SMAK kits Jan. 2013, Feb. 2013 and June 2013.
Friday is FWF at Unity Stamps.
You can find all the creations here.
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I love how you really made this sketch your own!

    ReplyDelete