CRAFTING TOGETHER

CRAFTING TOGETHER
MARCH 2015

Friday, July 19, 2013

Unity Stamps FWF Friday July 26

 
 
 
 
 


I have created this layout using the Page Maps Sketch for Cocoa Daisy July Challenge.
http://www.pagemaps.blogspot.ca/
I cut the circle mat on my Cricut using the negative of cutting circles from the George Cartridge.
The Celebrate Bubble was created on my Gypsy using a couple of cartridges and then I played with it and put them together.  Celebrate has negative pieces of white pieces from the word on the bubble.  I backed the bubble cutout with black cardstock to have it show up.   I am having fun discovering my Gypsy and putting things together. I have about 45 Cartridges stored on it.
I have also used stamps from Unity Stamps on this layout.
http://unitystampco.com/
They were SMAK KOM Jan. 2013 and SMAK Apr.2013,
Insta-Cute, Jillibean Sweet and Sour Soup and
Simple Stories Happy Day.
Today is FWF day at Unity stamps.
You can check it all out here.
http://theunitystampco.blogspot.ca/

21 comments:

  1. Love what you did with your Layout Ruby. Looks like a great day was had by all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable page. Love all those circles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm beginning to refer to you as "layout-a-week-Ruby" in my mind. You sure do crank them out! This is so precious with your GD singing. I can hear, "Oh, Canada" in my head. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely fantastic layout! love it! Of course, I love all things Canada! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Precious layout...i love all the details and how you incorporated all the Unity stamps! She is a cutie, by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great LO! You totally rocked that sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout... and that model? Beautiful indeed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, this is stunning. Love the theme and the circle background. But, it's all lovely. Wonderful celebration page. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This layout is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Layout Ruby and so fabulously fun with the circles and adorable photos.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely page never knew you were from Ontario too

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ruby, this layout looks absolutely Wonderful!! I love so many aspects of it. Love the photos and how well the layout has captured the celebration mood. Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great use of your Cricut die-cuts for a stunning layout.

    ReplyDelete
  14. amazing use of the George cartridge! very cool design and layout
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a great layout! It just oozes fun! Thanks for the kind words for my card! I went to publish it and accidentally hit delete on my phone! Clumsy Thumbsy! I did appreciate it though!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, what a great layout! Love how you made the circle mat - very clever and it looks fantastic! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete