CRAFTING TOGETHER

CRAFTING TOGETHER
MARCH 2015

Saturday, July 27, 2013

UNITY STAMPS FWF Friday August 16 and AUGUST LAYOUT CHALLENGE 2013

 
 
 
 
This layout is my take on the August sketch.
I have used all Unity Stamps.
They were Kits of month Jan. 2011, July 2011, June 2012 and Aug. 2012.
SMAK kits Feb.  March  and April 2013,
Vintage Ticket, Insta- cute, A little bit Washi.
These are photos of my Granddaughter that I  just adore so I had to scrap them.
You can see all the other entries for this months challenge here.
Friday is FWF at Unity stamps.
You can see all the creations here.
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. What a totally stunning page Ruby. I love everything about it and it has certainly lifted my spirit - wow colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING layout!! i just love how the page reflects her dress...so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruby, such a Delightful layout!! Your little granddaughter is just so adorable, love the photos. She is indeed in a class of her own. LOVE it!! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ruby! love this layout. it's soooo pretty. great colors and use of Unity stamps. thanks for playing along with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete