CRAFTING TOGETHER

CRAFTING TOGETHER
MARCH 2015

Sunday, November 3, 2013

FWF UNITY STAMPS Nov. 8 and October/ November COLOUR Challenge 2013 at UNITY STAMPS


 
 
This layout is my take on the colour challenge this month on the Unity Stamp's blog. Love it when I found this photo of my daughter and son while they were kids. The link is below.
I have used several stamps on my layout. They were
Simple Stories Generations,All About Today, Glorious Tags,
Santa Itty Bitty, Welcome Winter, SW Labels,
Say Cheese, A little Bit Washi, Tiny Vintage Banners,
KOM March 2012 and  SMAK Feb. 2012.
The stamps can be found here.
You can see other creations on the Unity blog.

14 comments:

  1. This is one fabulous LO. I love all the little details you stamped in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wonderful layout! perfect with the inspiration photo! thank you for stopping by my blog today. happy holidays from NC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw your layout featured on Unity's blog. Simply perfect for the holidays Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never tire of your scrap layouts. They contain so many details, and draw your eyes around the page. Beautiful, Ruby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eye candy! Lots of fun elements on this layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, you nailed the color challenge. Love those old pics with all the fun new Unity images and other embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous layout, Ruby! All of the elements work so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look at all the memories and fantastic stamping in there, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a Lovely layout, Ruby, and it's wonderful to see the memories captured here. The photos are lovely, and you did a great job putting everything together. Love it!! Have a great weekend!! {hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  10. AMAZING layout! one of my favorites!!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great layout! You do amazing layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ruby, I always love your layouts. And I think you may be even more of a Unity addict that I am. If that's possible. Way to go using all those Unity stamps on this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely layout! You included so many great details!

    ReplyDelete