CRAFTING TOGETHER

CRAFTING TOGETHER
MARCH 2015

Friday, November 8, 2013

FWF Friday November 15 October/ November Sketch Challenge 2013 on the UNITY STAMPS BLOG



 
I just LOVE doing challenges and decided to work on the above sketch from the  UNITY STAMP BLOG.  I found photos of  my son SCOTT (5) then and Jennifer when she was 9.   
I did a great deal of embossing on the stamped images on this page.
You can find the challenge here.
This my version of the sketch.
I used the following stamps on the layout.
Simple Stories 25 days of Christmas, Webster's pages
SMAK kits November 2012 and May 2013
Embellished Season, Tags Glorious tags,
Echo park Times and Seasons and Insta-cute.
You can find the stamps here.
http://unitystampco.com/
It is Friday and time for FWF on the Unity blog.
Check it out here.
http://theunitystampco.blogspot.ca/2013/11/friends-with-flair_15.html

16 comments:

  1. Oh Ruby! This is fantastic as always! You are so good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh! Ruby this is so beautiful. You have done the sketch justice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, such a pretty Christmas page. So festive!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute, cute scrap page. So many extras. (Love your banner for your blog page)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, fabulous layout, Ruby. All of the elements work so well together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ruby, your layout is stunning! Love all the details and stamps used.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ruby this is an amazing layout I love it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful layout, Ruby! I love all the layering! The overall effect is fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ruby, this is SO Gorgeous!! Always amazed with your work, cos your layouts are all so Beautiful. Makes me wish I could venture into scrapbooking and learn from you :) It always feel too challenging for me, but you do it so very well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You never cease to amaze me with all of your little details, Ruby!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Miss Ruby, this a wonderful layout. Great details for a wonderful pic to remember

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is yet another wonderful "Ruby" layout! Fantastic!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a SUPER Christmas pic to get to work with... I love your layout

    ReplyDelete
  14. this layout is amazing!! there are so many wonderful elements on your page, i love it!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete