CRAFTING TOGETHER

CRAFTING TOGETHER
MARCH 2015

Thursday, December 12, 2013

UNITY STAMPS FWF Friday Decenber 13 2013



CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT GIFT CARD HOLDERS
I cut the ornaments on my Cricut ( Christmas Cheer) cartridge and then I used Unity stamps to finish the front.
I used Santa Itty Bitty, Everything Christmas and a Christmas sentiment.  http://unitystampco.com/
To see all the FWF creations today visit the blog here.
http://theunitystampco.blogspot.ca/2013/12/friends-with-flair-must-be-friday.html
 


11 comments:

  1. Beautiful ornaments and they are gift card holders too. Awesome project!! Looks like you are ready for Christmas :) Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful ornaments-- love that they hold gift cards! Great idea :) I wish I was as prepared for Christmas like you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute gift card holder. Genius!

    Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Creative idea for gift card holders, Ruby! Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea for gift card holders Ruby. Each one tells a little story - so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are such clever gift card holders, Ruby!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Ruby, these are lovely! Such a great idea~

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these fabulous giftcard holders!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these mittens great projects

    ReplyDelete