CRAFTING TOGETHER

CRAFTING TOGETHER
MARCH 2015

Friday, January 31, 2014

UNITY STAMPS FWF Feb. 7 2014 and January 15 Paper Secrets Sketch C hallenge 2014

 
 



This is a layout that I did using the sketch from Paper Secrets Blog Challenge.
We needed to use products spelling out WINTER.
I used Wood, Ink, Number, Theresa Collins, embellishment
and ric rac.
Check out the other entries on the Paper Secrets Blog.
 
I also like to use stamps and on this layout I used my favourite UNITY STAMPS.
The stamps are Glorious Tags and SMAK kit October 2013.
Friday's we have FWF day on the Unity Stamp Blog.
Check out the wonderful entries today. HERE
http://theunitystampco.blogspot.ca/2014/02/friends-with-flair.html
 


14 comments:

  1. Another wonderful layout, Ruby!! I seem to be repeating myself all the time when I see your work :) So many pretty details on this layout, and they all fit together so well. Such a precious memory captured here. Have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Ruby! You have used so many different elements/textures and they make up one beautiful layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome layout! I can feel the love you have for your granddaughter! She's a lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful layout. love how you've been including doilies to the pages
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely layout, Ruby! What great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing Christmas page Ruby. The colors and layers are beautiful as always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful layout! But I always love the profile picture at the top of your blog - it is so sweeet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful, Ruby! I love all the elements of this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another great layout, Ruby. Thank you for sharing and inspiring us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love looking at your layouts---they are so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful layout! Lovely pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful layout! Love the doilies and all the horizontal strips!

    ReplyDelete