CRAFTING TOGETHER

CRAFTING TOGETHER
MARCH 2015

Thursday, January 2, 2014

UNITY STAMPS GIU FRIDAY DAY 5

I have enjoyed my week as GIU week. The week just went too fast. Thank you for visiting my blog and the kind comments from everyone. Alyssa is my JOY and that is why I scrap her life. I am hoping she will treasure these layouts when I am no longer here.You all know that I love to scrapbook.  I will draw a name on Saturday so check back to see if you won the Itty Bitty's. Here is another layout. The stamps are so suitable for cards and layouts.  I try to use my UNITY stamps as often as I can. It has been an ongoing project since she was born in 2009. Now I just have a problem finding room for all the completed albums. I am trying to do only a few each month. I have done a calendar page since she has been born. At the end of the year, I LOVE to see how she has grown. Thank you for visiting my blog this week. I have enjoyed sharing our life with you.

 
 
I used many stamps on this layout. They were
Insta-cute, Vintage ticket, Welcome to my Life,
SMAK KITS Feb. 2012, Jan. 2013,  March 2013 and May 2013.
Check out all the kits on the Unity website.
 
The title was cut on the Cricut from the Designer Calendar cartridge. The film strips are from MFT and EK Success.
The picture wheel is a Tim Holtz die.


17 comments:

  1. Lovely layout with beautiful colours. Thank you for sharing all your projects this week : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layouts are all so inspiring and fun. I have 2 grand-daughters and love nothing more than to scrap their photos so it was wonderful sharing your joy this week! Your work is just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What perfect colors for Fall! I hope your delightful subject never gets camera shy because I sure do enjoy seeing her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful lo filled with so much detail. Love the geometrics, stamping and cuts. Congrats on your GIU funfilled week. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ruby, you have saved the best layout for today! Love everything about it, great details and a sweet photo of Alyssa. She is one lucky girl :) I really LOVE your work, and can't wait to see what you'll create in 2014. {hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many great details. I especially love the, what was it called, the pictures you would look at through a little machine? Jeesh, I still have one in the garage, you'd think I'd remember. Anyway, your layout is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sharon I think you are referring to the Viewmaster. My kids had one when they were small.

      Delete
  7. Wow, this is precious Ruby! Fabulous layout, colors and embellishments. Thanks for your inspiration this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet layout with a darling picture! Alyssa is sure to look back at all of your pages with such special memories!
    Thanks for sharing your creations with us in your GIU week! I've enjoyed your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another fantastic layout! Thanks for sharing all your wonderful projects with us this week! It's been a great GIU week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are the QUEEN of layouts!! Seriously gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all the great embellished layers on your fabulous layout. So fun and so energetic!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ruby, I stand back and applaud you for all you are doing with your precious granddaughter! She will treasure all these LOs, but most all will treasure all the memories you are making with her!!!! This is wonderful.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are an amazing Grandma! Your love for your granddaughter really shines through your layouts, too - they are totally awesome, as I am sure she is also. :) Congrats on a wonderful week as the GIU girl - you rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great layout! Great job being the GIU for the week!

    ReplyDelete