CRAFTING TOGETHER

CRAFTING TOGETHER
MARCH 2015

Monday, January 6, 2014

UNITY STAMPS FWF JAN. 5 UNITY STAMPS LAYOUT SKETCH CHALLENGE DEC./JAN and TIC TAC TOE challenge on ROCHELLE SPEAR'S Blog

 
 
 
 
 
Here is a layout that I created using the monthly sketch from the Unity Stamp Blog. I used several stamp sets on this layout.
Snowglobe Wonder, Snowflake Kisses, Insta- Cute, Christmas in the Kitchen, tiny Vintage Banners, Family Dynamix (Bella Blvd)
Kit of month Dec. 2010, SMAK October 2013 and one of my favourites Susan Weckesser Little Haven.
All the stamps can be found here.
Check out all the WONDERFUL projects on the Unity Blog. 
 
Friday is Friends with Flair on the Unity blog.
There are many beautiful entries so check it out here.
 
I also took on the challenge from Rochelle Spear's Blog.
Love Rochelle's work. Check her out.
I have followed her TIC TAC TOE challenge where I used the line
Buttons, Ribbon and Mini Alphas
Check out all the wonderful entries here.
 

14 comments:

  1. How fun and festive! Love how you used the "this is the house..." stamp for gingerbread houses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layout Ruby. I always challenge myself to see how many diferent elements I can find in your work. The amount always amazes me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious memories showcased in this BEAUTIFUL page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really sweet, Ruby! What wonderful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ruby, this is another gem. Love the sweet banner and the house as accents. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ruby, This is a gorgeous scrapbook page that you and your family will enjoy for many years to come. I recently looked at some old layouts and all the memories came rushing back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, how fun is this? What a wonderful, element filled layout you have created.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layout, Ruby. I like all the little embellishments you added that make this layout so special. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Ruby, this is an Amazing layout!! I LOVE looking at it. Looks like Alyssa and you had a great time together, and the houses look so pretty. Such a precious memory!! Have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is amazing Ruby ... as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing layout as always, Ruby! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing layout as usual Ruby I just love it

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love looking at your layouts...always so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is too adorable, love it! You are so good at incorporating stamps into a layout! :)

    ReplyDelete