CRAFTING TOGETHER

CRAFTING TOGETHER
MARCH 2015

Friday, April 25, 2014

UNITY STAMPS FWF FRIDAY APRIL 25 and SCRAP OUR STASH BIRTHDAY CHALLENGE

 
I did the layout of my son's FIRST birthday. It takes me back to 1975. I don't know how time has gone by so fast.
Thank heavens for pictures to keep these memories alive.

I have used Unity Stamps on my layout. 
The stamps were from Vintage ticket, Insta-cute,
All about the journey, Heartfelt sentiments and
SMAK kit April 2013.
Friday is FWF on the Unity Blog.
It is a fun time to see other stampers creations.
Check it out HERE.

http://theunitystampco.blogspot.ca/2014/04/friends-with-flair_25.html

This layout was also created for the balloon # 10 challenge on SOS.
 
 
 


19 comments:

  1. Wow! What a fun layout. I really love every detail on it. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fabulous page! Love all the details! Thanks again for playing along with us at Scrap our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness, what a throwback!! love those photos, such a pretty layout :)
    -Rachel
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE looking at old photographs! Your layout is wonderful and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How special this is. I love going back and making pages for those older pictures. It is comforting and sure brings back the memories. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the fun layout with it's bright colors & details!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice vintage and cheerful page!
    Hugs, JoyceAnn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful layout! Time really does fly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful layout as always, I love how you incorporate the stamps that make it looks so natural and artistic

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very fun layout. Whenever I see your lovely pages it sure makes me long to scrapbook.

    ReplyDelete
  11. there you go again with another sweet page layout! you have the knack for great pages, Ruby. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a fun beautiful layout. I love the layers and embellishments. TFS An'Jenic

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great LO, Ruby, and great memories for you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great layout, love the fab pictures and details!

    ReplyDelete