CRAFTING TOGETHER

CRAFTING TOGETHER
MARCH 2015

Saturday, May 24, 2014

UNITY STAMP COLOUR CHALLENGE FOR MAY/JUNE

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
This is a card that I did for the colour challenge this month on the Unity blog.
I cut the feathers with Cricut cartridge STRAIGHT FROM THE NEST.
Stamped them with C. Tomlinson Distressed Grid stamp using the different ink colours. The sentiment is from Donna Downey Empowered Words stamp set.
The dew drops were melted pony tail beads. I put them in my oven and they melt down. Should have a window open as they give off an odour. You can find out the technique on You Tube.
Check out the Unity blog for other entries this month. Lots of inspiration to be found.
 


6 comments:

  1. gorgeous card, ruby! i love the texture and colors. cant believe you melted down beads! they look great! Thanks for joining us for the Unity Be Inspired Challenge!
    -Rachel
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card; it is absolutely beautiful! I love what you did with the feathers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an awesome card! It looks so Native American due to the melted aqua pony beads, which remind me of NA jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful design with the feathers, bird and embossing. Very nice detail.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Ruby!! I love the embossing and those feathers. Beautiful colours too. Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card, I love this card, I love this card! The stamping the feathers was a great idea.

    ReplyDelete