CRAFTING TOGETHER

CRAFTING TOGETHER
MARCH 2015

Sunday, June 15, 2014

UNITY STAMPS FWF Friday JUNE 20 and JUNE COLOUR CHALLENGE 2014

 
 
 


I made this card for the Colour Challenge for June on the Unity blog.
I have used Donna Downey Holly Hocks and Empowered Words Stamps.
 
I inked the embossing folder with inks and spritzed with water to create the background.

Friday is FWF day on the Unity Stamp blog.
We share our projects with one another.
Check it out here.

http://theunitystampco.blogspot.ca/2014/06/friends-with-flair-time.html

20 comments:

  1. Beautiful card for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love the inked background and the hollyhocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, Ruby! I just received this IO die of the Hollyhocks in the mail, yesterday. Didn't know there was a stamp, too! Eek!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did not know there was a die for this beautiful stamp! Gonna have to get my hands on that!

      Delete
  4. Oh my. Gorgeous! Love that embossed backdrop...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome background the way you made it. How clever. The flowers really show even prettier against it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so going to CASE this card using my IO die ! I LOVE this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the background, it turned out very pretty. The hollyhocks are pretty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card! Very clever to ink the embossing folder, the results is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this card looks Amazing, Ruby!! I love the colours with the embossing folder - great job!! I couldn't help noticing the little Wonder Woman pics on the right too. She is just adorable :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the colorful background.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful background! Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The black flowers look cool over that pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. possibly my tip top all time favorite off all your creations! seriously it is p.e.r.f.e.c.t.

    ReplyDelete