CRAFTING TOGETHER

CRAFTING TOGETHER
MARCH 2015

Thursday, July 10, 2014

UNITY FRIENDS FWF Friday 18 Rochelle Spears July TIC TAC TOE Challenge, Granddiva's Scrappy Place July Sketch and Scrap Our Stash Challenge # 16



 


  This is my layout for the Tic Tac Toe challenge on Rochelle's Blog.
I completed the line Brads, Stars and Tags line.
 
I used Brenda's sketch to complete this layout.
 
My layout also covers Challenge # 16 on Scrap Our Stash blog.
I used Washi Tape, 3 Stars, Dimensional sticker, 3 Arrows, wood veneer camera and a diecut.
 
Check out the blogs to see the challenges this month.
 
All the stamping on my layout was done with Unity Stamps.
I used Vintage Ticket, Angie's camera, and Simple Stories Snapshot Itty Bitty.

You can find all the stamps here..

 

19 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS!!! How fun! So perfect for your photos! Thanks for "shopping" with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fantastic page and adorable photos!! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I love all the elements you used to go with your photos!! Thanks for playing with SOS!
    e.

    ReplyDelete
  4. from one Wonder Woman to another, I love this! Have been a WW fan since I was a kid :) Love all the stars!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much fun! I love it! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in awe of your lovely layouts Ruby!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this card looks like it made for super star!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty patriotic lo. Always perfect work by you. Memories in the making. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha. I love it! Such a super fun layout

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my heart that is just the most awesome thing I've ever seen!!!
    xxx
    Riette

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this, Ruby! I have a photo of my DD 30 yrs ago wearing Wonder Woman Underoos, with a full length cast on her arm! I actually used it for her senior year Book baby photo. LOL! You have created a layout to treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous--love the Wonder Woman theme.

    ReplyDelete
  13. How fun! Another fabulous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness - what a great super hero layout! Thanks for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is absolutely fabulous, Ruby! Love the bright colors, layout and fabulous embellishments with these photos. Wonder Woman is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete