CRAFTING TOGETHER

CRAFTING TOGETHER
MARCH 2015

Thursday, July 31, 2014

UNITY STAMPS FWF Friday AUG. 1 2014 and COLOUR CHALLENGE JULY 2014


 
 
This card was inspired using the colour chart for July.
The stamp used was UNITY STAMP Angie Girl
Dream with Your Heart.
You can find this stamp here.
 
I used the following inks: Tim Holtz Spiced Marmalade and Broken China, CTMH Sunflower and Garden Green and Adirondack Purple Twilight.
I decided to ink the embossing folder with the inks and spritzed it with water. I inserted my cardstock and then pressed it closed.
I like to use my brayer for extra pressure.
Angie girl was stamped in Broken China and then I cut her out and raised the image up with foam dots.
Copic markers were used for the image and flowers.
E00     V15   RV 21
The butterfly is a Martha Stewart punch.
Pearl paint was used for the leaves and flower centers.
You can see all the creations this month on the Unity blog.
http://www.theunitystampco-challenge.blogspot.ca/2014/07/wish-with-your-heart.html

Friday is Friends with Flair on the Unity blog. You can find lots of inspiration here.
http://www.theunitystampco.blogspot.ca/2014/08/friends-with-flair-friday.html

18 comments:

  1. Wow, love the background effect on this card, Ruby. Will have to give this technique a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty use of the challenge colors, and I love the intricate designs blended into that background! NJ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow the background looks amazing!! Love the colours - Gorgeous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning background ... gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty, Ruby. You certainly met this color challenge. I love how you fussy cut the image and raised it for a more dramatic effect. Very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is stunning. Lovely work and beautiful colors in this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. broken china and spiced marmalade, two of my all time favorites! Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, so much work put into it! It's great, Ruby ;D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Ruby! Love the background you created! The pearl paint flower centers look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty colors and I like the pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty card; lovely design!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a pretty card look like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like the back ground. You also did such a beautiful job with the flowers. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I love this Ange girl. I have used her several times and more to come.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, what a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your card and what a stunning background!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Ruby, thank you for visiting my blog so often, You make also beautiful things.

    Have a great day Jolande

    ReplyDelete