CRAFTING TOGETHER

CRAFTING TOGETHER
MARCH 2015

Thursday, October 9, 2014

UNITY STAMPS FWF FRIDAY OCTOBER 10




It is time for me to do a layout. It has been a few weeks since I posted one. I have been making cards for the Hospital for Sick Children and that is keeping me busy. Also been making Thanksgiving and Christmas cards. I haven't had the opportunity to get at a layout. This is the calendar page for SEPTEMBER for Alyssa's album.
 I have used Unity Stamps on my layout.
The sets used were Angie's Camera, Alphas, SMAK May 2013 and August 2013.
You can find the stamps here.
Friday is Friends with Flair on the Unity blog.
Join us here for inspiration using various stamps.
 

13 comments:

  1. Very nice layout! I love the colors and that camera stamp is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty layout, and all the little details are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beauty Ruby, gorgeous layout! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie she is, and a wonderful layout with fun stamps used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a precious little girl, and such a beautiful layout! LOVE the blue & purple colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout! I always have trouble with purple on a layout. You do not seem to have that issue at all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a happy LO!!! The purple and blue are wonderful!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely layout! Lovely granddaughter!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another eye pleasing layout, Ruby! Great color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the gorgeous colours. Great LO. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another beautiful layout! I always enjoying seeing your layouts!

    ReplyDelete