CRAFTING TOGETHER

CRAFTING TOGETHER
MARCH 2015

Thursday, November 13, 2014

UNITY STAMPS FWF FRIDAY NOV. 13 2014

 
 
I made this card for Friends with Flair using the Christmas Bough Unity Stamp and a small snowflake that I got in a Unity gift bag.
You can find the stamp set here.
 
I love Friday for sharing projects with other Unity friends.
You can find many ideas on the Unity Blog under the  Friend's with Flair post. You can find the projects here.
http://theunitystampco.blogspot.ca/2014/11/friends-with-flair-link-party.html
 


17 comments:

  1. Oh, I love that bough. How have I not seen that before? Lovely card Ruby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cute card! I really like the bough stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. I enjoyed looking at the photos of your precious grand-daughter! I can tell she's the apple of your eye! My apples are my cats LOL! I was not blessed with children or grandchildren.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another adorable design Ruby Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is lovely, ruby! love the greenery :)
    -Rachel
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Christmas card! Your granddaughter is adorable...I think she's stealing your blog. Love the wonder woman pic!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ruby ~ thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving a sweet message. Thanks for becoming a follower too ~ I'm not following your blog. LOVE your beautiful card and what sweet pictures of your granddaughter!! I LOVE your blog header!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that silhouette and the beautiful scene you created with it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely adorable! I love the branches, red berries and lovely snowflakes. And, that snow scene is super cute ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty card! Love how you used the Christmas bough stamp - clever!

    ReplyDelete