CRAFTING TOGETHER

CRAFTING TOGETHER
MARCH 2015

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

UNITY STAMPS DAY FOUR DEC.25

 
 
THE BEST OF THE SEASON
MERRY CHRISTMAS DAY
 
 
 
I am sure you are all enjoying Christmas Day with family and friends.
I was asked to be GIU gal this week so I am checking in on my blog. I AM with my family for CHRISTMAS.
Just catching a spare moment to monitor the blog.
This card was created with the following stamps.
Donna Downey HOLLY HOCKS and EMPOWERED WORDS.
I used Tim Holtz inks to create the background. I inked my craft mat and spritzed it with water. The cardstock was placed on top of the ink water combination. When I lifted it up, I got the marble affect. This technique is so much fun.
The scallop borders are a MFT die.
All the stamps can be found here on the UNITY website.
Don't forget to leave a comment for your chance to win 2 Itty Bitty's.

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful background and design! I love making my own backgrounds with ink as well. Have a great holiday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Ruby! Congrats on being the GIU girl this week! I love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas and a happy happy to you. Love the black stamping against that gorgeous background. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very striking, Ruby. The black embossed image against the watercolor bg really pops!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this fab design and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card! I really love the flowers and your color combo!
    Merry Christmas to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty with the background and tiny flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful. I like the marble background and the scallops.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is lovely! I really like the way you created the background!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the color combination and the sentiment is perfect for Christmas.
    Cindy F

    ReplyDelete