CRAFTING TOGETHER

CRAFTING TOGETHER
MARCH 2015

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

UNITY STAMPS GIU DAY 3 WED. DEC. 24

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE
 
 
 
MY layout here is with my darling Granddaughter ALYSSA last August at a FAIRYFEST in Hamilton. I went along and it was so much fun. We all loved it and of course there were lots of photos taken.  I didn't know which ones to use first.
I selected a pattern paper from my stash. It goes way back and I am not sure about the manufacturer. I only had ONE sheet and I didn't want to ruin it. I was a little tense until the layout was finished.
I stamped it with CANVAS WISHES first. I LOVE this set. I embossed the images with white embossing powder. These stamps are large and so much fun to work with. I also combined this set with WISH WITH YOUR HEART. The images were also embossed in white.
The fairy angel of course is SHE WAS A DAUGHTER stamp.
I did watercolouring on the dress along with paper piecing.
The photos were placed on the layout around all the stamped images. I used many other sets of stamps as well. They were
EMPOWERED WORDS, SIMPLE STORIES Generations,  SMAK KITS April 2013, May 2014 and June 2014.
The title and fairies were cut on the Cricut. I used Designer Calendar cartridge and A Child's Year.
All of the stamps can be found on the UNITY website. HERE
I hope that this layout inspires you in some way.
Have a wonderful Christmas with your family and friends.
Leave a comment to win 2 Itty Bitty's of your choice.
 I hope you will find time to check out my blog this CHRISTMAS week.
 


18 comments:

  1. Wow. This is filled with beautiful detail. What a treasure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always like layouts that have a lot of detail, you can spend ages looking at this lovely page Ruby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruby your layouts are amazing! Wonderful pictures and embellishments! Love the color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! This layout is absolutely stunning! I love all of the details you added on it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, how exquisite!! I love your beautiful layout and the way you used those gorgeous stamps to highlight the fun photos. This one would be framed and up on my wall!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ruby!
    I don't know you but you always give comments to my work, very lovely comments. So I thought let me give you also a comment. Wish you a great Christmas and loads of creativity for 2015
    Jolande (on of the design members of Unity and yes Unity is so special and the stamps are the best ever!!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ruby. This is such a lovely layout!
    The colors are gorgeous and I am impressed that you used so many stamps :-)
    It was nice learning more about you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another gorgeous layout,love the stamps you have used,fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ruby-it's so nice to meet you! I also love Unity Stamps and my fabulous grandchildren!! We have a lot in common!! Wink! Wink! Love your beautiful layout!! Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness! This is an AWESOME layout!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Ruby, great LO. Love how you matched the photo and stamp colours. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice layout. I like the colors you chose they go so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty layout with adorable pics! Love the colors and details with the dies!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Perfect layout for this special day.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a special layout. I love all the stamping that you did on this. You are such an inspiration with your layouts.
    Cindy F

    ReplyDelete