CRAFTING TOGETHER

CRAFTING TOGETHER
MARCH 2015

Thursday, December 25, 2014

UNITY STAMPS GIU DAY FIVE DEC. 26

 
 
HERE WE ARE ON BOXING DAY.
I hope you had a wonderful day yesterday.
I have my last post as GIU gal.
 
 
 
Well I am moving on from WINTER. Today I am showing this layout for a break from the cold and snow.
I did some mixed media on the layout. The stamping was done first. I then moved on to inking and paste. The gumdrop embellishments were pony tail beads that I melted in the oven.
The film strip was an EK Success punch.
I used several stamps on the page. They were
VINTAGE TICKET, SMAK KITS August 2012, August 2013 and August 2014.
The stamps can be found here.
It has been a fun week as GIU gal. I do hope you found some ideas that you can use.
Thank you for all the comments this week. Check out on Monday to see if you were the winner of the two Itty Bitty's.
 
 
 


10 comments:

  1. Happy Boxing Day to you. So nice to see a bright sunny LO. It's cold and snowing here today so this was a blast of cheer. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy boxing day. I like all of the neat texture in your fun summer lo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh love the pics another fab page.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are so many fabulous details on this layout, Ruby. Love the colors as well.... Glad to see something which is not Winter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty layout! I love the textures and colors on the page! Great details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute your layout is. I like all of the different elements.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your layout is wonderful with all of the textures and bright colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another wonderful layout. It's so nice to see the older stamp kits included on your layouts. They all work so well together.
    Cindy F

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun layout! Love the bright colors and all the embellishments! Cute!

    ReplyDelete