CRAFTING TOGETHER

CRAFTING TOGETHER
MARCH 2015

Sunday, December 21, 2014

UNITY STAMPS GIU DAY ONE DECEMBER 22

 
 
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE.
The big day will be here before we know it. This week will be a busy one for all of us.
I am the GROWING IN UNITY Gal this Christmas week.
I decided to post this layout first as it is a Christmas Day memory.
This is my daughter and me 41 years ago. It is fun to look back.
The photos are black and white as the colour was faded on the originals. I still treasure these pictures.
I have used the following UNITY STAMPS on the layout.
SMAK kits Feb. 2012, Oct. 2013, May 2014 and
Kit of month Oct. 2014.
You can find the kits on the Unity website. Here
The stamps are such great quality and the kits of the month my favourite. I have been using the stamps for several years and I am admitting I am addicted to them. I use them on cards and try to use them on all my layouts.
Don't forget to leave a comment for a chance to win 2 Itty Bittys of your choice.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS
 
 


15 comments:

  1. Love your layout,beautiful photo's.I don't do enough layouts.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen that santa stamp before. I need to check it out. What a great layout. My daughter just had our first grandchild for us (wasn't that nice of her?), so I'll be making albums now… Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ruby. This is a beautiful lo and you both look pretty in the pictures. Great page for black and white pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lovely Christmas layout Ruby. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layout Ruby! Love the black and white photos, what fun memories! Love how you used the stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! What a GORGEOUS vintage layout! I love the sparkles, the black and white photos and all of the special touches you added to it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on being the GIU gal this week! LOVE that you used older photos on this layout as I have a backlog of photos going back 25 years or more! The black and white photos are just perfect with the red and green touches and vintage design.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great LO! love the little flowers

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely vintage layout, Ruby. Looking forward to your inspiration as GIU gal this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. CONGRATS on being the GIU gal this week! This is an AWESOME layout! Looks like your sweet grandaughter on the sidebar looks so much like her mama did in 1973!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is awesome. Love the vintage look.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous LO. I'm a recent Unity addict with a rapidly expanding collection. Love this. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty keepsake LO! Love the b&w photos in contrast to the red and green papers and embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like all the special details on this wonderful layout.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a beautiful layout. Love all of the stamping that you incorporate into your projects.
    Cindy F

    ReplyDelete