CRAFTING TOGETHER

CRAFTING TOGETHER
MARCH 2015

Monday, December 22, 2014

UNITY STAMPS GIU DAY TWO DEC. 23

 
This is a card from one of my favourite Kits of Month July 2013.
I like the look of just simple stamping and using colour cardstock and pattern papers to go with the image.
The flowers were created on my Cricut ( Flower Shoppe cartridge)
I finished it off with the bling.
You can find this kit and others on the UNITY website. HERE
Just a reminder to leave a comment for a chance to win 2 Itty Bitty's of your choice.
 

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful,love this stamp,so versatile,gorgeous colours you have used.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your spunky color choices. The aqua and red look amazing together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors yet the image is uncolored. You brought this card to life so nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colour combination, a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love the color combo and the flowers are gorgeous! The single color image looks great with those papers! Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! I love the colors you went with and the fact that you stamped your image in red to really make it pop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a delightful card! Fun and cheery colors and a spunky stamped image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the flowers and the pearls with this girl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great colors and embellishments with this image, Ruby.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! I love all the added flowers and pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous colours. Unity stamps lend themselves so well to colour, or not to colour. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like this card very much. It could be used for teenage years and middle age. Just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card Ruby! I love the pearl flourish!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty card with beautiful embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card, and one of my favorite stamps by Unity. I love that they are incorporating them into the Kit of the Months.
    Cindy F

    ReplyDelete