CRAFTING TOGETHER

CRAFTING TOGETHER
MARCH 2015

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

YOUR NEXT STAMP BLOG CHALLENGE

 

 
 
 

 
I just got my order from Your Next Stamp and couldn't wait to ink up this Santa. The cute gingerbread men are from a new GINGERBREAD die that was released.
You can find the stamps and dies HERE...
I love the quality of the dies and stamps.
There is a sketch or colour challenge on the blog.
I decided to follow the sketch for this card.
Check out the other stampers projects here.

3 comments:

  1. That's one AWESOME holiday card!!! Love how you combined all the different YNS products! Thank you for playing along with our YNS challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my how adorable, fab card thanks for joining us at YNS

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are on a roll! Great way to pull in stamps and dies with all the circles. Thanks for joining us again at YNS!!!

    ReplyDelete