CRAFTING TOGETHER

CRAFTING TOGETHER
MARCH 2015

Friday, January 23, 2015

UNITY STAMPS FWF ON FRIDAY JAN 30 AND SCRAPPING GREAT DEALS MOOD BOARD CHALLENGE 2015

 
 

 
 
SCRAPPING GREAT DEALS has a challenge on their blog called a MOOD board.
I used the soft pink colour as my inspiration for this card. The stamps are from UNITY STAMPS.
They were Dream with your Heart and a sentiment from Heartfelt Sentiments.
http://www.unitystampco.com/shop/angie-girldream-with-your-heart/

I embossed the card using a Versamark pad and white embossing powder.
 
Check out the store which offers great online shopping.
To check out the blog mood board entries check it out here.
 
http://scrappingreatdealsblog.blogspot.ca/2015/01/scrappin-great-deals-first-mood-board.html


I am also sharing this card with my  UNITY FRIENDS FOR FRIENDS WITH FLAIR.
I used DREAM WITH YOUR HEART AND A SENTIMENT FROM HEARTFELT SENTIMENTS stamps.
The image was embossed with white embossing powder and versamark ink.
We share out project with each other on the Unity blog every Friday.
You can see the creations here.

http://theunitystampco.blogspot.ca/2015/01/friday-friends-with-flair-linky.html

18 comments:

  1. Wow I love the beautiful details of this card. Thank you for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty I love your embossing
    I saw this on Unity FWF. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow just amazing that is Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The white and the soft pink are amazing. Just beautiful, Ruby. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, this is such a lovely card! I love the soft, sweet pink and that beautiful image in white. Your embellishments are such a pretty finishing touch - I just love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow... What a Gorgeous card. I am loving all of your details. The white image is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your beautiful card. The colors are perfect. Thanks for sharing.
    {I came over from the Unity Friends with Flair challenge}
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    Designs By Dragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous monochrome card! I found you on Unity's Friday Friends With Flair. http://theunitystampco.blogspot.com/2015/01/friday-friends-with-flair-linky.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so beautiful. I love coming to your blog each week for FWF to see what you have for us to feast on. The white embossing is so delicate and perfect against the pale pink. TFS!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ruby, she is pretty embossed in white on pink. Lovely design and framing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty and feminine. Love the lacey look.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely card, pretty white embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card is darling! Love the white embossing!

    ReplyDelete