CRAFTING TOGETHER

CRAFTING TOGETHER
MARCH 2015

Thursday, January 15, 2015

UNITY STAMPS COLOUR CHALLENGE JAN/FEB. 2015 AND FWF FRIDAY JAN. 16

 
 
 
 
 
 
 This is a card that I did using the Unity Colour Challenge chart on the UNITY STAMPS BLOG.
 
I used the following stamps on this card.
Donna Downey Insightful Meadows, Sending love and Wish with Your Heart.
You can find the stamps here.
 
 Gelatos were used to create the background.  I used gesso covered watercolour paper and after I coloured the paper, I then sprayed  with water and let the colour drip.
 I used a Versamark pad on the stamps and embossed with white embossing powder.
 
Friday is a share day on the blog. Check out Friends with Flair here. 
 
 

19 comments:

  1. I saw you on Unity FWF
    This is so beautiful I love those blue colors and the flowers are amzing
    Have a Blessed day, DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Ruby and a perfect entry for the color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! That gelato background is gorgeous! The Insightful Meadow flowers are a fave of mine too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I love your card Ruby just stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful and inspiring!!! LOVELY job!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is gorgeous. Lovely flowers and design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love you card, Ruby. The colors are beautiful and I really like that stamp. Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, this card is just lovely! I love the pretty blues and purples and your embossed flowers are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful colors and texture.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how gorgeous! Just pops off the page! I need to enter. Love these colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my days!!! Stunning. You've nudged me to try to create something for the challenge. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, such gorgeous colours. Love it. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am a little late with comments this week, but I had to tell you how beautiful your card is for the Be Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty! The colors are amazing!

    ReplyDelete