CRAFTING TOGETHER

CRAFTING TOGETHER
MARCH 2015

Friday, January 2, 2015

UNITY STAMPS FWF FRIDAY JAN. 2 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE
 
 
 
This is my first post in 2015. I have decided on a CAS design due to a case of the flu bug.
This is not a great way to begin the New Year.
However, crafting can keep my mind off it for a short period of time.
The stamp sets that I used are
 IMAGINE IT by DONNA DOWNEY. DD-706A
and Kit of the Month March 2012.
I used Tim Holtz ink Mustard Seed.
You can find the stamps here on the Unity site.
 
Friday is share day on the Unity blog.
You can find ideas and inspiration using the stamps here.
Check it out.
 
 


16 comments:

  1. Your background turned out awesome. Love the look of this Ruby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this....fab stamp and background.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic background, Ruby! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning CAS card. Love the simple background and the flourish stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry to hear you have the flu. So much of that going around!! Well, I hope craft therapy help at least a little bit, esp with something as beautiful as this card. I am not quite sure how you made that awesome background, but I totally adore the sunshiny look with the black stamping and flowers.
    Get well soon!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card, hope you are all better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful bright and cheery card! Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did a great job on the background. I never can seem to get the splattering to look right. What a fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! I hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty yellow background!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's really pretty. Love the yellow black contrast. Happy New Year. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty the colors are very striking

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ruby, feel better soon! I love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty card design--hope you are better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  15. super card... great design and colourings

    ReplyDelete