CRAFTING TOGETHER

CRAFTING TOGETHER
MARCH 2015

Friday, March 27, 2015

UNITY STAMPS FWF Friday March 27



Today I am sharing a layout that I did of my family's cruise. They travel and I scrap it.
I have used several UNITY STAMPS on this layout.
They were Vintage ticket, SMAK kits NOV. 2012,  MARCH 2013, MAY 2013 and SMAK Dec. 2014.
You can find the stamps here.
 
Friday is share day on the UNITY STAMP blog. We share all our projects with each other.
Lots of inspiration for everyone. Check it out here.
http://theunitystampco.blogspot.ca/2015/03/friday-means-friends-with-flair-time.html
 


20 comments:

  1. Love your layout,fab colourful page.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful layout Ruby, love the SMAK set you used. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your albums must be so amazing! Beautiful, Ruby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic layout! Love all the stamping. Thank you for sharing ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. too much fun.... But I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun colors and papers to go with that gorgeous Caribbean blue!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a great layout I love it.
    I saw this on Unity FWF. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic layout, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So fun! Wonderful layout and memories. Thanks so much for sharing!~kim

    ReplyDelete
  10. LoVe your fun layout. Looks like everyone had a wonderful time. Thanks for sharing.
    I saw your project at Unity's FWF hop.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the stamping with your fun cruise lo, Ruby.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I always enjoy seeing your fabulous layouts, Ruby. Your GD is getting so grown up! My niece will also turn 5 soon. Time passes so quickly! Your family will treasure the memories that you are documenting for them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful layout. The blue color really pops.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I always LOVE your layouts! This one is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous bright LO. Love it. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the bright colors and the happy photos. I hope you got to go on the cruise, too!!!
    Hi from one of your Friends with Flair!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete