CRAFTING TOGETHER

CRAFTING TOGETHER
MARCH 2015

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

UNITY STAMPS SKETCH CHALLENGE FEB/MARCH 2015 and FWF Friday March 13

 

 
This is my card using the above sketch this month on the Unity Stamps blog.
 
I used one of my favourite stamp sets called WISH WITH YOUR HEART on the card.
You can find the stamp set here.
The paper is an older Basic Grey collection called MARRAKECH.
 
Check out all the fabulous projects here on the blog. Lots of inspiration.
 
Friday is sharing day. We have Friends with Flair and share our Unity projects.
You can find all the fun here on the blog.
 
 

17 comments:

  1. I love everything about your card and so delighted to see that you used Marrakech. Very lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love the design. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card! Love all the colors ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! I love the whimsical design and the bright, beautiful colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute. Love how all the layers and different patterns look fantastic together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loVe your sweet card. Thanks for sharing.
    I spied your project at Unity's FWF.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colors of this card are great. I have this paper and know I would never be able to make it look so happy and joyous as this card is.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the message Ruby. And the bright florals in this really stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That has to be one of my very favorite Basic Grey papers, Ruby. Lovely creation.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty and I love the addition of the die cut flower!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty--I like the papers and the flower embellishment.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Always a lovely creation waiting for us at Ruby's house! :) LOVE all the gorgeous colors and patterns and layers on your beautiful card!!!
    Saw you on Unity FWF!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete