CRAFTING TOGETHER

CRAFTING TOGETHER
MARCH 2015

Monday, April 13, 2015

UNITY STAMPS APRIL COLOUR CHALLENGE and Simon Says BackGround Challenge


 
 
UNITY STAMPS has a new challenge for April/MAY.
 
I used the colour chart as inspiration for this card.
The design was done with watercolour paints.
One of my favourite stamps is Donna Downey Wild and Free. I love these flowers.
The sentiment is from the October Kit of the Month 2011.
You can find the stamps here.
 
Check out all the inspiring projects with this challenge.
Here is the link. Enjoy your visit to the blog.
 
I have also posted this card on the Simon Says Blog for their Background Challenge.
Check out all the projects of this blog.
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Ruby! I love all the texture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colors and textures! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Make Your Own Background” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete