CRAFTING TOGETHER

CRAFTING TOGETHER
MARCH 2015

Thursday, May 7, 2015

UNITY STAMPS FWF FRIDAY MAY 8



This is a layout that I did of my Granddaughter and her Mommy.
I LOVE this picture.  They did this SELFIE while they were at a Blue Jays & Bisons Game in June 2014.
I have used several sets of Unity stamps on this layout.
They were Sept. 2012, Nov. 2012, May 2014, June 2014 and Sept. 2014. I love the SMAK kits to use on my layouts.
All the stamps can be found here. There is a weekend sale going on the site.
 http://www.unitystampco.com/

Friday is the day we share our Unity Stamp projects.
You can find loads of inspiration on the blog. Here is the link.
http://theunitystampco.blogspot.ca/2015/05/friends-with-flair_8.html

11 comments:

  1. Very cute layout, Ruby. Lots of great elements to give it the dimension, but love how my eye still sees the photo as the focus (which is the purpose of a layout IMO).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome page! What a darling picture!! Great job ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and colorful lo, Ruby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely layout. I am sure they loved it too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one wonderful layout! You are so creative, and what fun that you've used your creativity to make beautiful memories happen! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your layout is a wonderful way to share that sweet photo. Great FWF project. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely layout.
    I like the banner and how you used your label maker for the title :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous layout,love the pics.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all your layouts. You are an amazing scrapbooker. Your work always inspires me.

    ReplyDelete