CRAFTING TOGETHER

CRAFTING TOGETHER
MARCH 2015

Monday, June 15, 2015

UNITY STAMPS FWF Friday June 19 and JUNE/JULY CHALLENGES

 

 
 
 
I used the colour chart as inspiration for this card. The background was created using masking tape to pick up the colour from the Tim Holtz stamp pads.
The blue flowers were stamped with Donna Downey Insightful Meadows set. The sentiment is from SO This is Love.
You can find the stamps here on the Unity website.
 
The challenge is on the Unity Stamp blog.
You will find so much inspiration with the challenges so make sure you check this out.
 
FRIDAY is Friends with Flair day on the Unity Stamps blog.
We share our projects with each other.
Check out the blog for loads of inspiration using Unity Stamps. HERE
 

14 comments:

  1. Love this card! And what a great idea using the masking tape to pick up color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pretty inked colors in this design! Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruby, this card is beautiful! I love the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to try this technique. I love the look for the back ground.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome technique - this is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your fun background, I have not tried this technique! Great card and take on the colour challenge!
    Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing that great inking technique, Ruby. I must try it. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card. I hopped over from FWF.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card. The background technique is something I have to try.

    ReplyDelete