CRAFTING TOGETHER

CRAFTING TOGETHER
MARCH 2015

Friday, July 24, 2015

UNITY STAMPS FWF Friday July 24

 
 
 
Today is Friends with Flair on the Unity Stamp blog. We share our Unity stamps in projects and then share them with each other. This is one of my favourite events on the Unity blog each week.
 
I used Brushos to create my backgrounds. I used texture paste and glitter too.  The silhouette was cut from A Child's Year  Cricut cartridge. The stamp is called Wish with Your Heart and the Happy Birthday is from the Heartfelt Sentiments collection.
All of the stamps can be found on the Unity Stamp website Here.
 
Check out the FWF post today. You will find tons of inspiration.

10 comments:

  1. Adorable little birthday tags! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tags, Ruby! They're actually perfect. I always like to make my own tags for gifts for my nieces & nephews (I have 9) and yours really inspire me to be even more creative. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These tags are absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely birthday tags;they look so sweet,creative and inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet tags. I am trying to use my Cricut a little more these days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these tags - the texture paste really adds to the look! I'm going to have to see what these Brushos are all about ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable tags. This is the second post today that I have found that is using Brushos. I hadn't heard of them before - definitely looking into them. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are just adorable, Ruby. I love the gritty accents done with sculpture paste.

    ReplyDelete