CRAFTING TOGETHER

CRAFTING TOGETHER
MARCH 2015

Friday, July 10, 2015

UNITY STAMPS FWF July 10



I decided to post a layout this week using UNITY STAMPS.
The stamps that I used were from SMAK Kits .
They were  Oct. 2012,  NOV. 2012,  May 2013 and Dec. 2014.
I also used Vintage Ticket and Wish with Your Heart.
You can find the stamps here.
 
The papers that I used were all My Mind's Eye. The doily was cut on my Cricut. (Creative Cards Cartridge)
 
Friday is share day on the Unity blog. We all upload our projects to share with each other.
You will find lots of inspiration using the stamps.

13 comments:

  1. Wow, Ruby, this is really gorgeous! You do beautiful layouts. Love how creative you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout Ruby I love all your attention to detail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice layout with such a beautiful little girl! Great design and color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layout! love your color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful layout! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your princess lo is priceless. Always filled with lots of pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful way to remember a special event. Love your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful layout, Ruby! I'm sure your GD will treasure this memory.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the frosty blues you chose for this layout.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great layout. You have such a great eye for design.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet layout. Lovely colours. Hugz

    ReplyDelete