CRAFTING TOGETHER

CRAFTING TOGETHER
MARCH 2015

Thursday, July 16, 2015

UNITY STAMPS FWF July 17




                                                                                   


This week I am sharing a mixed media layout that I did for this weeks project. I got into brushos, gelatos, texture paste and watercolours. Of course, I did lots of stamping. I used Peacock Feathers and Black Mememto inks. This was so much fun.
 
The UNITY STAMPS used were Vintage Era Background, Beautiful elements, Vintage Banner, SMAK kits
May 2011, NOV. 2011, Feb. 2012,  SEPT. 2014 , Nov. 2014
Jan.2015.
You can find the stamps on the Unity Stamps website.
 
Friday is share day on the Unity blog. You will get great ideas from the entries. Check it out here.
http://theunitystampco.blogspot.ca/2015/07/friends-with-flair-linky-party.html
 

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout! Love the texture and the whole design ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun layout! I love the little embossed camera!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous layout. I love how you added so many pretty elements.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always enjoy your layouts, Ruby. Beautiful art. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome layout! I love all the texture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really artsy layout Ruby great colors and happy memories photos

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many fine details, Ruby! The camera looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete