CRAFTING TOGETHER

CRAFTING TOGETHER
MARCH 2015

Friday, July 3, 2015

UNITY STAMPS SKETCH CHALLENGE AND FWF JULY 3 2015

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I used the above card sketch for this card. The stamps used were from Sending Love and Jan. Kit of the month 2014.
You can find them on the Unity website. Here
 
 
The background was created using BRUSHOS. I just got these powders and they are amazing. You never know how it is going to look.  I love working with them.
The butterflies were embossed on vellum with white embossing powder and then I cut them out for this card.
Friday is Friends with Flair on the Unity blog.
We share our projects each week. I love all the ideas and inspiration that is here.
Thanks for stopping by this week.

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful Ruby, I love the design and your pretty butterflies Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep seeing those brusho cards and I keep thinking I *need* them ... love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really stunning - I just love it! The colors of the background came out beautiful. The vellum butterflies are so pretty & love that border die.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty. I love the background to the pretty butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah. Very cool. Love that current Unity challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, love your brusho background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful card, love the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brushos, you say? Now I have to go investigate! You little enabler! This is totally lovely, Ruby.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty card! Love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card! I love the brusho background!

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a gorgeous card!!!! thank you so much for playing along with us over at unity!!!

    ReplyDelete