CRAFTING TOGETHER

CRAFTING TOGETHER
MARCH 2015

Friday, August 7, 2015

UNITY STAMPS FWF Friday Aug.7

 
This is an Anniversary Card that I made to add to my card stash.
I have used Unity Stamps Kit of the month from Jan. 2011 and June 2012.
You can find the stamps on the UNITY STAMPS blog. HERE
 
Friday is Friends with Flair on the Unity Blog. Check out the blog for lots of inspiration using the stamps. I love FWF each week. It is a chance for all of us to share our stamping creations.
 
http://theunitystampco.blogspot.ca/2015/08/friends-with-flair.html

10 comments:

  1. Your card is just stunning. I love all the details that you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful,lovely design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really beautiful. Very special.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a big fan of monochromatic cards, and this is just so clean and fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card with all those turquoise and white elements together! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a very stunning card! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card! LOVE this sheer elegance ♥

    ReplyDelete