CRAFTING TOGETHER

CRAFTING TOGETHER
MARCH 2015

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

YOUR NEXT STAMP COLOUR CHALLENGE #20

 
 
 
 
 

 
My card is based on the colour challenge #20. I love this combination.
I decided to make a Christmas card with my dies from YNS.
I used the Rectangle Stitch die, Photo Frame die, Lamp post and Fence, Hills die and the Snowflake Border.
You can find these products on the Your Next Stamp site. HERE
 
The Challenges can be found on the YNS blog. HERE
You will find many ideas using the stamps and dies so check it out.

3 comments:

  1. Oh the glimmer paper on this really stands out.. Great use of the challenge colors, perfect for Christmas! Thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to use all those YNS products! I love that you're keeping ahead of schedule and creating Christmas cards already. Thanks for hanging out with us at YNS. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty scene you created! The snow, the sparkle, it looks great together. Thanks for joining in the fun at YNS!

    ReplyDelete