CRAFTING TOGETHER

CRAFTING TOGETHER
MARCH 2015

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

UNITY STAMPS BLOG HOP SEPT. 29

 



It is time that I share a layout with you. I try to use my Unity Stamps on layouts as much as I can. With this layout, I used 2 SMAK kits. (MAY 2014 and SEPT. 2014.)
You can find these stamp kits on the Unity Stamp website.
I really love the Kit of the Month and SMAK  kits.
 
Check out the Unity blog hop here with link ups of stampers projects.
There is also a great sale on the UNITY website.

11 comments:

  1. Great layout for those memories Ruby! Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos. Love all the bits. A really fun LO. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet LO!! Love how you make so many wonderful memories with your granddaughter. This excursion looks magical.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of the kits, Ruby. The color scheme you chose really compliments the photos.

    ReplyDelete