CRAFTING TOGETHER

CRAFTING TOGETHER
MARCH 2015

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

UNITY STAMPS FALL CELEBRATION TUES. SEPT 8 AND SIMON SAYS COLOUR CHALLENGE




This card was created using Unity Stamps Crappy Day Itty Bitty.
It can be found here on the website.
I created the background using Brushos Colour Pigments.
The stitch border was a die.
This card is being posted for the Tuesday night FALL Celebration.
Check out the website for great new releases and SALE.
 
My card is being entered in the SIMON SAYS WEDNESDAY CHALLENGE. HERE
 
There are so many ideas on this blog. Make sure you pay a visit.

19 comments:

  1. I cannot stop laughing!!! Totally cute & Fun!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, made me laugh Ruby. The background makes it extra fun. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't know how I ever missed this stamp set. my son loves to funny cards like this. Thanks for the great inspiration and heads up about this set

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got to order that TP stamp set!! Love it - to send to my sisters when things are going "crappy!"
    CUTE card!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Grandma Nancy in central IL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! I love your background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your background, fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fab background,love your card.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The card is so funny. Love the background.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a spectacular background for that roll!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very funny card,it's so hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How fun. I like the background and the sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ha. Funny card. Fabulous background. Love the colors!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete