CRAFTING TOGETHER

CRAFTING TOGETHER
MARCH 2015

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

UNITY STAMP BLOG HOP NOV. 3

 
 
 I haven't posted a layout for sometime so thought that I would share this one. This is a photo of my Granddaughter Alyssa. She is my reason to scrap. I like to use my Unity Stamps on my layouts when I can.
I used stamps from 2 SMAK kits Nov. 2012 and May 2014.
I also used a set called Vintage Ticket.
You can find the stamps here on the Unity Stamp website.
 
The blog hop this week can be found here.
 
It is always an inspiration journey. Also there is a sale at Unity.
Check out the store 
 

14 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the color palette and fun embellishments. Absolutely Darling!! Awesome layout.
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M


    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her little tie dyed frock and you coordinated it beautifully with this pretty layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at that beautiful scrapbook page. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, the colors work perfect together, love all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your layouts are my favorite, Ruby. You always do a beautiful job with your elements. It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, Ruby. I like everything about this lo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! This layout is scrumptious! The color palette is gorgeous and all the embellishments really make your sweet photo shine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colors and the flowers are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really pretty with that doily and all the stamping. Your granddaughter is the cutest thing and I'll bet she loves this layout of her!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful granddaughter! Your layout is so pretty~I love this color combo~

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your layout! Your granddaughter is a cute little girl :) ~ Wynne

    ReplyDelete