CRAFTING TOGETHER

CRAFTING TOGETHER
MARCH 2015

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Unity Stamps Blog hop Nov 10

 
I made this photo card this week as a special card to my family.
On the reverse side I have more pictures and a gift card pocket.
I of course love my UNITY STAMP SENTIMENTS.
This is the sentiment from a set called 
EVERYTHING CHRISTMAS SENTIMENT
You can find wonderful stamps on the Unity website.

http://www.unitystampco.com/
PLUS A SALE!!!

Tuesday night is hop night on the blog.
It has great project ideas posted. Check it out here.
http://www.theunitystampco.blogspot.ca/2015/11/10-new-kits-at-unity-well-kindaand.html



12 comments:

  1. Great job on your card- I love all the red and green! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's like a mini scrapbook. So pretty and filled with love. I like the idea of the gc on the back too. What a nice surprise that would be, Ruby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Christmas display piece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty gate fold card - love how much you can put in it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card! I really like your patterned paper choices.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome and so personal, lovely Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card! Love the fold! What a lovely what to share photos, wonderful, personal gift!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW that is a lot of folding Great job!!

    ReplyDelete