CRAFTING TOGETHER

CRAFTING TOGETHER
MARCH 2015

Friday, December 18, 2015

UNITY STAMPS BLOG HOP DEC. 17

 
UNITY STAMPS BLOG HOP
 


I  am sharing a card that I made using Unity Stamps.

 
I used one of my favourite Kits of the Month December 2014.
The sentiment is from a set called Heartfelt Sentiments.
The snow was made using paper paint and stickles.
Check out the blog for the hop here.
You can find inspiration from the Design Team and from other UNITY stampers.
Check it out. You will be glad that you did.
There is a great sale this weekend as well.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the arrangement of the animals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card. Love those little foxes. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet card. I love the forest scene you created for your fox. I have not been to your blog in a little while. That sweet little girl is sure growing up.

    ReplyDelete