CRAFTING TOGETHER

CRAFTING TOGETHER
MARCH 2015

Monday, January 25, 2016

UNITY STAMP DECEMBER /JANUARY BE INSPIRED

 


 
 
 
I decided to do a bright LOVE Christmas layout for this challenge.
You will find the challenge on the UNITY BLOG. HERE
 
I used several sets of Unity Stamps on this layout. They were
Simple Stories Generations, SS 25 days of Christmas, Vintage ticket, and  SMAK KITS from
Nov, 2012, Oct. 2013, and Sept. 2014
You can find all the stamps here.
 
I used memento ink and Tim Holtz ink on the page.
The pink background spray didn't show up as much as I wanted. The nutcracker face is pink. I used stencils with texture paste and a stencil with green ink to fill in the background.
I used a Tim Holtz die for the poinsettias and the pine is a die from Impression Obsession.
 
Be sure to go to the blog for inspiration in this challenge.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment